Access to 5 powerful tools to drive your research
The toolkit to discover, test and validate
Test the information architecture, labeling and design of your website or intranet with Treejack.
Run tests on wireframes and prototypes with Chalkmark to identify usability issues before you write a line of code.
Get robust card sort results with both remote testing and moderated research by using OptimalSort.
Questions is a survey tool built for researchers. Slice and dice your results by looking into segments implied by answers to any discrete question.
Use Reframer to capture qualitative user notes and spot themes.
Analyze your results and gain insights with ease
- Combine qualitative and quantitative research methods to get a clearer picture.
- See responses as they come in and start identifying patterns in your data as soon as you launch your study.
- Easily understand your data and combine, filter and export your results as you need.
- Share your results with stakeholders and decision makers, and demonstrate ROI by comparing benchmarked results with your tested iterations.
- Easily iterate and compare ideas as many times as you like to find a solution that best meets user needs and business goals.
Join thousands of great companies improving their products with Optimal Workshop