Wellington, New Zealand
We are currently looking for a Product Designer to come and help us create the future. If a collaborative work environment, supportive and flexible work culture and a product offering that is trying to change the world sounds exciting to you – read on! We would be really keen to have a chat if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a collaborative design or tech environment.
- An ability to work collaboratively with developers on projects.
- An expert eye for detail.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- A strategic and curious mindset.
- A love of all things UX.
- An appreciation for A/B testing and talking to customers to inform design decisions.
- A proactive approach to your work.
- A desire to grow in your discipline by seeking constructive feedback and providing it in return; and
- Front-end and design system experience.
On any given day you could be:
- Introducing and maintaining a UX/UI workflow.
- Building interface templates as part of a new design system.
- Turning visions, strategic requirements and insights into concepts.
- Working alongside our UX writer for UX and UI concepts.
- Prototype testing with our customers.
- Creating guidelines for scope and acceptance criteria.
- Designing delightful and usable interfaces to align with our product vision.
- Exporting assets for implementation.
- Ensuring implemented assets look great and function properly.
- Facilitating co-designs with key stakeholders.
- Documenting all processes and work.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and accessibility experience are preferred but not essential. Ultimately, we are looking for an amazing person first – not just a list of bullet points. In exchange for your skills, we will provide you with the tools you need, the work environment you crave, the best colleagues, professional development and a smorgasbord of office dogs to pat.
Note: This is not a remote opportunity. Due to COVID-19 border restrictions, candidates are required to be based in, and eligible to work in New Zealand.