Head of Account Experience
Wellington, New Zealand
As Head of Account Experience, you will head up the operations and strategy of the newly formed Account Experience (AX) faculty and ensure all new business, retention, expansion and any other associated targets related to the AX portfolios are met or exceeded. This role will require strategic planning, reporting on and managing the associated metrics, leading people, hunting and farming your own portfolio and leading from the front, leveraging technology and improving processes.
- Work with the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to create and execute the AX Annual revenue plan and associated strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Determine and monitor AX’s key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue vs. plan, contact rate, quote closure rate and retention. Anticipate and react quickly to trends and changes in performance.
- Work with other ‘Head of’ roles, ‘C-Level roles’, and ‘Faculty lead’ roles to develop and contribute toward the overall company strategy.
- Develop and manage the AX budget and oversee AX staff compensation and incentive programs.
- Monitor portfolio, customer, market and competitor activity and work with the business to ensure we have a seamless process in place for capturing feedback.
Legal & project management
- Act as the first escalation point for legal contracts and negotiations.
- Manage and monitor the legal pipeline of work and associated legal budget.
- Work within the Account Experience Enablement squad to champion AX projects and initiatives with a view to increasing efficiency and removing bottlenecks.
- Participate in Marketing and Growth initiatives to ensure we are meeting our lead generation quotas.
- Lead and oversee the AX faculty.
- Develop and improve the AX portfolio framework to meet business goals and financial objectives.
- Create and maintain a new AX playbook for staff to adhere to.
- Develop and implement regular AX training and monitor performance.
- Foster and support healthy and positive working practices.
- Represent the company at various community events and conferences where applicable.
- Assist and support all AX staff with complex negotiations.
- Work with Account Experience Enablement to ensure the right systems and tools are in place.
- Ensure that AX staff have the collateral and support needed to be professional and effective.
- Directly oversees all major and critical developing client accounts.
Note: This is not a remote working opportunity. Due to COVID-19 border restrictions, candidates are required to be based in and eligible to work in New Zealand.