Frontline Support Agent
Wellington, New Zealand
Optimal Workshop is building discovery tools for crafting better human experiences. Our software is used by experience designers, information architects and user researchers in over 100 countries and in over 70 languages worldwide.
The FLS faculty educates, inspires and advocates for growth customers to be informed and self-sufficient in their work. We are the voice of our customer’s experience. The work of the Frontline Support Agent underpins this.
- Answering a high volume of customer support conversations daily via email or through Intercom to provide our customers with quality support.
- Being an expert on all Optimal Workshop tools. Use this knowledge to help internal conversations between Frontline support and other squads.
- Working with our Account Experience Managers to pass on qualified leads.
- Making sure customer feedback is provided to the relevant internal Optimal Workshop parties.
- Supporting the Frontline support lead when it comes to creating new processes and any other Frontline support faculty projects.
- Supporting all of our customers with their participant recruitment needs.
- Creating quotes and invoices for 1 & 2 license users.
- Working with our finance team to make sure these invoices are paid and processed correctly.
- 1 year + experience working in a customer support/customer success role preferably in a SAAS environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to share work among a customer support team.
- Attentiveness and patience.
- Time-management skills.
- A customer-centric approach to all your work.
People and Culture
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and is committed to continual self-improvement. Demonstrates great initiative and a can-do attitude
- Consistent with OW’s broader culture, develop and nurture a high performing, customer-first culture that is focused on growth and performance
- Upholds the principles, and models the behaviours of The Optimal Way.
- Actively works to encourage and support employee diversity across Optimal Workshop.
- You’ll champion the Optimal Workshop culture and live and breathe our values:
- Approachable – We present ourselves openly to our colleagues and customers. We warmly and respectfully receive new ideas and feedback.
- Bold – We’re not afraid to do things differently and make a few mistakes along the way. We take ownership of opportunities and find the courage to forge a better path.
- Curious – We are experimental with our work and with the way we work together. We actively seek facts and a better way to create better experiences for our colleagues and customers alike
Note: This is not a remote opportunity. Due to Covid 19 border restrictions, candidates are required to be based in, and legal to work in New Zealand.