Front-Line Support Agent
Wellington, New Zealand
If you like working from the office, come and join us in the heart of Wellington. Or, if you prefer to work remotely, we’re happy for you to join from around the world. If you’re ready for an exciting new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Perform front line support activities which:
- Monitor and respond to support tickets in a customer-centric manner.
- Achieve an average < 4 hour response time to support questions
- Filter customer requests (demos, invoice queries and meetings) through to the appropriate person or team in the office.
- Look for ways to craft your own voice alongside the Optimal Workshop ethos of customer service and design for delight.
- Tag feedback conversations from customers for product teams to be aware of feature requests or process improvements.
- Look for opportunities to upsell to our customers (for example, through recruitment or additional licenses).
Work in partnership with finance teams to:
- Process quotes and invoices for subscriptions and study upgrades.
- Respond to transactional errors for recurring payments and process refund requests.
Support Frontline Support users purchasing by:
- Sending, tracking and following up with invoices and quotes that have been requested by customers.
- Working closely with finance to ensure the pipeline is maintained and customers are getting access to the tools they have paid for.
- Running participant recruitment orders for customers from initial request to close of field work.
Contribute to Frontline Support team goals by:
- Contributing to team project work for process improvement.
- Taking online meetings with customers to assist with questions that require more than a text based reply.
- Meeting outside regular business hours to connect with international team members.
Experience and education:
- 2+ years (ideally) working in a customer facing role. Bonus points if you have worked with an international customer base over live chat.
- Experience working in a SAAS industry preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be adaptable and able to deal with change.