Account Experience Manager
EU/ East Coast North America-based
Optimal Workshop is building discovery tools for crafting better human experiences. Our software is used by experience designers, information architects and user researchers in over 100 countries and in over 70 languages worldwide.
Defend, retain, and grow your portfolio by delivering an expert account experience. Find the balance between new business generation and educating, training, and servicing your existing portfolio.
- Look for opportunities to expand the footprint of your accounts
- Exceed new business, expansion, retention, and other associated quotas related to your portfolio
- Work with your squad and peers to be tactical with your accounts
- Develop a retention and expansion strategy for each of your accounts
- Work with the Head of AX to create reports and align with strategy.
- Ensure you maintain exceptional CRM hygiene
- Track all conversations and provide a detailed trail of customer contact
- Research each account in detail to understand the levers you have to pull.
- Have a broad understanding of legislation and contract law, understand the legal process
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts including general support
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Delivering and communicating ROI to your clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Represent the voice of the customer within your portfolio.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers into your portfolio, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support within your portfolio
- Collaborate with the AX Enablement squad to set up or configure SSO or MTP requirements
Note: This is a remote working opportunity. Candidates are not required to be based in and eligible to work in New Zealand.