Account Experience Manager
EU/ East Coast North America-based
Defend, retain, and grow your portfolio by delivering an expert account experience. Find the balance between new business generation and educating, training, and servicing your existing portfolio.
- Look for opportunities to expand the footprint of your accounts
- Exceed new business, expansion, retention, and other associated quotas related to your portfolio
- Work with your squad and peers to be tactical with your accounts
- Develop a retention and expansion strategy for each of your accounts
- Work with the Head of AX to create reports and align with strategy.
- Ensure you maintain exceptional CRM hygiene
- Track all conversations and provide a detailed trail of customer contact
- Research each account in detail to understand the levers you have to pull.
- Have a broad understanding of legislation and contract law, understand the legal process
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts including general support
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Delivering and communicating ROI to your clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Represent the voice of the customer within your portfolio.
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers into your portfolio, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support within your portfolio
- Collaborate with the AX Enablement squad to set up or configure SSO or MTP requirements
Note: This is a remote working opportunity. Candidates are not required to be based in and eligible to work in New Zealand.