Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (getting started)
This webinar covers the basic strategy for getting started with Treejack. It is recommended for any new users of Treejack, or those wondering how to get more value from their Treejack studies.
You can download the files used in the webinar here:
The agenda for the webinar is:
- Quick Treejack tour
- What is tree testing?
- Planning a tree test
- Setting up Treejack
- Running a test
- High-level results analysis
- Detailed results analysis
- Lessons Learned
EDIT: A follow up (advanced) webinar is now available for users wanting to take Treejack further.
- What is the maximum number of participants that can respond to my survey?
- How are Treejack scores calculated?
- How do I import a Treejack tree from Excel or another spreadsheet application?
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (getting started)
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (advanced)
- View all (1 more)
- How can I see who has completed my survey so far?
- What are the limitations of a free Optimal Workshop account?
- Is Optimal Workshop Section 508 (Accessibility) Compliant?
- Are the Optimal Workshop applications available in my language?
- How do pre-survey and post-survey questionnaires work?
- View all (12 more)