Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (advanced)
This webinar carries on from the Treejack getting started webinar. It is recommended for users that want to gather more insights from their Treejack studies.
The agenda for the webinar is:
- An IA Process
- Planning a tree test
- Setting up Treejack
- Running a test
- High-level results
- Details results
- Lessons learned
- Q&A (throughout)
- What is the maximum number of participants that can respond to my survey?
- How are Treejack scores calculated?
- How do I import a Treejack tree from Excel or another spreadsheet application?
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (getting started)
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (advanced)
- View all (1 more)
- How can I see who has completed my survey so far?
- What are the limitations of a free Optimal Workshop account?
- Is Optimal Workshop Section 508 (Accessibility) Compliant?
- Are the Optimal Workshop applications available in my language?
- How do pre-survey and post-survey questionnaires work?
- View all (12 more)