Surveys are broken behind my company's firewall or proxy
If participants are accessing your survey from a corporate network, the network's rules may be preventing some parts of the survey from loading. This can interfere with your survey in a number of ways:
Unresponsive welcome page
Company logo not appearing
All of our customer's logos are hosted on Amazon's S3. If your proxy blocks traffic from this service then participants will not be able to see your company's logo.
If you have any further questions or are experiencing problems with the participant interface not addressed in this article please don't hesitate to let us know.
- What is the maximum number of participants that can respond to my survey?
- How are Treejack scores calculated?
- How do I import a Treejack tree from Excel or another spreadsheet application?
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (getting started)
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (advanced)
- View all (1 more)
- How can I see who has completed my survey so far?
- What are the limitations of a free Optimal Workshop account?
- Is Optimal Workshop Section 508 (Accessibility) Compliant?
- Are the Optimal Workshop applications available in my language?
- How do pre-survey and post-survey questionnaires work?
- View all (10 more)