Redirecting from a screener
Note: You'll need a paid subscription in order to use this feature.
When using a tool like Ethnio, you can intercept visitors to your website, screen them based on survey criteria, and then if they're the kind of visitor you're looking for, you can point them at your Optimal Workshop survey.
At the end of the survey activity, we automatically notify the screener that the participant completed, so you can be sure they finished (if you're doing something like offering a voucher as a reward).
Integrating with Ethnio
On step 4 of your screener setup ("Thanks"), check the box that says "Activate Branching Logic".
In the "Study URL" field that appears, enter the link to your Optimal Workshop study.
Where it says "Select a UX Research Tool", click the "activate" button under 'Optimal Workshop'.
You don't need to do anything in your Optimal Workshop settings, so once you've set up your screener, you're ready to go! Just remember to launch your Optimal Workshop survey first.
At the moment we only integrate with Ethnio, but if you're got a suggestion for another tool we should be integrating with, drop us a line and we'll see what we can do.
- What is the maximum number of participants that can respond to my survey?
- How are Treejack scores calculated?
- How do I import a Treejack tree from Excel or another spreadsheet application?
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (getting started)
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (advanced)
- View all (1 more)
- How can I see who has completed my survey so far?
- What are the limitations of a free Optimal Workshop account?
- Is Optimal Workshop Section 508 (Accessibility) Compliant?
- Are the Optimal Workshop applications available in my language?
- How do pre-survey and post-survey questionnaires work?
- View all (11 more)