What happens to my survey results when my paid account credit expires?
You may be wondering what will happen to your Treejack, Chalkmark or OptimalSort survey results if your paid account credit expires and you are automatically reverted to a free account.
Your results will remain intact and accessible. You won't be able to create or launch any new surveys that exceed the limits of a free account, and any such surveys that you are running will be automatically set to 'finished'. However, you can view your results as if your account was still in a paid state.
- What is the maximum number of participants that can respond to my survey?
- How are Treejack scores calculated?
- How do I import a Treejack tree from Excel or another spreadsheet application?
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (getting started)
- Treejack Webinar with Dave O'Brien - January 2011 (advanced)
- View all (1 more)
- How can I see who has completed my survey so far?
- What are the limitations of a free Optimal Workshop account?
- Is Optimal Workshop Section 508 (Accessibility) Compliant?
- Are the Optimal Workshop applications available in my language?
- How do pre-survey and post-survey questionnaires work?
- View all (10 more)