Possible to format survey questions?

Deb

18 Jan, 2011 10:48 PM

Just wondering if it's possible to do any formatting with the survey questions such forcing a line break.

1. 2 Posted by Evan on 19 Jan, 2011 02:49 AM

Hi Deb,

This isn't possible right now but it is in the long term plan. Sorry I can't be of more immediate help.

If you describe the problem, I may be able to help you brainstorm a workaround.

Regards,
    Evan

2. 3 Posted by Deb on 19 Jan, 2011 03:17 AM

Hi Evan,
    Thanks for the quick reply. What I'd like to be able to do is ask a question that has multiple items. I'd like to be able to display each item in an orderly manner so the question is easy to digest. The question is something like this:

What label would give to the following list of items:
    Item One, Item Two, Item Three, Item Four (where ideally each of these would be on separate lines)

Thanks in advance,
    deb

3. 4 Posted by Evan on 20 Jan, 2011 01:17 AM

Hi Deb,

This has come up for another user recently. What we ended up doing was asking the question as the first pre-survey questionnaire question. Pre-survey questions are shown on the Welcome page, below your Welcome message. So we ended up listing the options at the bottom of the welcome message (which you can format), and then asking the question as the first pre-survey question. It actually looked okay, but it's obviously not ideal.

I'm going to follow up on making the questionnaire questions able to be formatted.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Evan

4. Evan closed this discussion on 20 Jan, 2011 01:17 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac