Please make OptimalSort surveys accessible on iPad.

Karen Jorgensen

06 Feb, 2012 05:46 PM

We've switched all our 1,500 sales agents over to iPads to be relevant with the current technology. You being an industry leader I expected this service to work on iPads, but instead my testing managers get error messages that it's not available on iPad...

1. 2 Posted by William on 07 Feb, 2012 01:25 AM

Hi Karen,

We're in the process of re-implementing Optimal Sort to work on the iPad - the original interface doesn't work because it's written in Flash. We're still ironing out the kinks so I'm afraid it's not ready for general consumption just yet.

2. 3 Posted by Eric Davis on 14 Feb, 2012 01:12 PM

Question: I have two participants who couldn't complete their Optimal Sort surveys, and they both have Macs. (Still waiting to hear from them what error messages they're getting.) Do you suspect this to be a Flash issue for them? Any advice or workarounds I can suggest? Different browser? Any known OS problems?

3. 4 Posted by William on 14 Feb, 2012 08:52 PM

Hi Eric,

We don't know of any issues with the current interface on Macs (we mostly use Macs for our development here). Check that your participants have an up-to-date version of Flash - historically that is where problems with completing surveys have occurred.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac