Integrating Treejack and Chalkmark as part of one study

amit.sathe

01 Nov, 2011 09:26 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to re-direct a Treejack participant directly to a Chalkmark scenario after completing the Treejack study. I am conducting several user research studies at an upcoming trade show and would like to incorporate both Treejack and Chalkmark in my research.

It would be great if i could include both type of scenarios in the same survey, but if it is not possible (as far as I know it is not possible to combine Treejack and Chalkmark into one survey), is there a way to re-direct users with their unique ID so they don't have to launch a Chalkmark study and re-enter their participant ID/Email.

Please let me know.

1. 2 Posted by William on 02 Nov, 2011 12:17 AM

Hi Amit,

We've recently implemented functionality which should make this feasible. At the moment it's only possible to pass out the unique token that was passed in, but we can extend this to also include the identifier the participants themselves provide.

To make this work, you'd need to make the redirect url of the first survey be the address of the second survey, with the parameter "?i=[ENTRY]" (including the square brackets) added. Participants won't be asked to enter their details on the second survey, although they will still have to click through the welcome and instructions pages.

You should be able to test this out from first thing next week - let me know if anything needs clarifying.

Thanks
    William

2. William closed this discussion on 02 Nov, 2011 12:17 AM.

3. amit.sathe re-opened this discussion on 02 Nov, 2011 01:37 AM

4. 3 Posted by amit.sathe on 02 Nov, 2011 01:37 AM

Thanks for your reply. i will try it out next week and let you know if I run into any problems. I need to deploy my studies the week of Nov-14th. Do you think the new feature you described will be available for me to try the week of Nov-7th?

5. 4 Posted by William on 02 Nov, 2011 02:51 AM

Definitely. The change will be released over the weekend, and it should be ready for you first thing on Monday.

6. William closed this discussion on 02 Nov, 2011 02:51 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac