Welcome to "Optimal Workshop" articles.
Below you’ll see all the lovely articles that have talked about "Optimal Workshop".
- The story of ConceptCodify from its founder
- We've welcomed ConceptCodify users onto our OptimalSort platform. Here's the what and the why.
- Reframer strikes a chord … diagram
- I've created two new data visualizations for exploring trends in your research observations with Reframer.
- We’ve updated our Terms of Service
- Here's a quick overview of what's changed.
- “Could I A/B test two content structures with Treejack?!”
- Do you have 2+ variations of an information architecture and can't choose which is best? Tree testing might become your new favorite tool for fast, effective A/B testing.
- A sparkly new user interface for your participants
- We've been improving the UI features of Treejack, OptimalSort, and Chalkmark, and in this post our designer Matt shows you a few befores-and-afters.
- “What books do you recommend on quantitative analysis of user tests?”
- This time I thought I'd hand it over to one of my UX buddies at Optimal Workshop to answer. So here's Matt with a couple of great recommendations — on video!
- An improved results platform for tree testing with Treejack
- We’ve improved the Treejack results platform as part of our project to revamp and refine the results for all three tools.
- Treejack Improvements: Bloopers and Deleted Scenes
- We changed something. You spoke up. We listened. We changed it back. Now, we reflect.
- How we used card sorting to design a Style Guide for web developers and UX designers
- At Wynyard, we're creating UX style guide that our web developers and designers can look to for styling, components, and patterns. Here's how we used card sorting as part of this project.
Page 1 of 1012345...10...»Last »