Welcome to "Optimal Workshop" articles.
All the latest and greatest from the team. Find out the what, why, and how of product design and company culture at Optimal Workshop.
- Treejack takes a trip with American Airlines
- With 57% of all travel reservations made online, airlines need to ensure their digital channels are delivering a great user experience. The only way to find out exactly how well they are doing this is to test it.
- Treejack and OptimalSort visualizations get some love
- We've made a number of changes to our pietrees and dendrograms to make them look better and perform better too. Check out what we've done here!
- How to do an A/B test
- Ever wanted to make a change to part of your site but don't know if it will perform better? A/B testing can help you figure this out.
- A quick analysis of feedback collected with OptimalSort
- Remote card sorting has many advantages, making it easier than ever to conduct your own research. Find out how to capture more out of your own studies in OptimalSort.
- A short guide to personas
- Are you thinking of using personas? Read on to understand what they are, the process for making them and how to use our very own Chalkmark to validate them.
- Testing FAQs with people who don’t use your site
- Do frequently asked questions pages really add value to the design of your site? We take a look at Active Kids' FAQ page using our tree testing tool Treejack.
- Correct areas for Chalkmark
- We've been implementing new improvements across our tools. One of the latest to come is the ability to set correct areas for Chalkmark. Check out how you can access this feature for new and existing surveys.
- How to rehome your qualitative research notes into Reframer
- It's easy to add all of your old user research observations into Reframer, allowing you to keep all of your notes — old and new — in one easy-to-find place.
- Post-task questions for Treejack and Chalkmark
- You can now set specific task-related questions for both Treejack and Chalkmark. This is a great way to dive deeper in the minds of all of your participants. Check out how to use this new feature here!
- Gettin’ down with Markdown
- We've made an exciting change to survey messages to support text formatting with Markdown. Check out the basics here!
Page 1 of 1312345...10...»Last »