Welcome to "Optimal Workshop" articles.
All the latest and greatest from the team. Find out the what, why, and how of product design and company culture at Optimal Workshop.
- Calling all researchers and designers!
- At Optimal Workshop, we love helping all the researchers and designers in our community. If you'd like to take part in doing this too, submit a chapter to our upcoming ebook on user interview best practices.
- Tree testing in the design process — Part 1: The research phase
- When we’re designing a website, nothing happens in a vacuum. Every facet of design affects everything else. Read on as Dave O'Brien explains where IA fits into the design process in this three part series.
- Introducing participant screening
- Participant screening questions have been released on Bleeding Edge. Read on to find out how to use them, and why you should include them in your studies.
- A UX Picnic with Donna Spencer: The FAQ of information architecture
- Donna Spencer sat down with the team at Optimal Workshop to discuss some of the many frequently asked questions she receives about information architecture.
- Card descriptions: Testing the effect of contextual information in card sorts
- Our User Researcher Rebecca takes a look at the effects of using card descriptions in OptimalSort study, using the New Zealand Now website as an example.
- Treejack takes a trip with American Airlines
- With 57% of all travel reservations made online, airlines need to ensure their digital channels are delivering a great user experience. The only way to find out exactly how well they are doing this is to test it.
- Treejack and OptimalSort visualizations get some love
- We've made a number of changes to our pietrees and dendrograms to make them look better and perform better too. Check out what we've done here!
- How to do an A/B test
- Ever wanted to make a change to part of your site but don't know if it will perform better? A/B testing can help you figure this out.
- A quick analysis of feedback collected with OptimalSort
- Remote card sorting has many advantages, making it easier than ever to conduct your own research. Find out how to capture more out of your own studies in OptimalSort.
- A short guide to personas
- Are you thinking of using personas? Read on to understand what they are, the process for making them and how to use our very own Chalkmark to validate them.
Page 1 of 1312345...10...»Last »