Welcome to "Optimal Workshop" articles.
All the latest and greatest from the team. Find out the what, why, and how of product design and company culture at Optimal Workshop.
- How to introduce better research practices
- Is bad research better than no research? UX Agony Aunt weighs in and explains some of the many benefits that good research can have for businesses.
- Business analysis and the politics of design
- There can be a lot of conflict between experience designers and business analysts. Fortunately Cornelius Rachieru explains how to create a harmony between the two before his UX New Zealand 2016 presentation.
- Bots are here…. but don’t be afraid
- Bots are becoming the new apps. As they get more and more popular, we need to start thinking of the future. Diego Cibils explains his thoughts on the future of bots before his talk at UX New Zealand 2016.
- 67 ways to use the Optimal Workshop Suite of user research tools.
- There's almost an endless list of cool things you can do with The Optimal Workshop Suite — you just need to think outside the box. Here's a list of 67 cool things you can do to help you get started.
- The design for emerging technologies
- New types of technology keep appearing as time goes on. But how do you design for something that hasn't got a market yet? Blippar UX Design Leads Carina Ngai and David Montero explain before their UX New Zealand 2016 presentation.
- Make better content for everyone (or how I learned to stop whining and love the content audit)
- Creating and updating the content on Te Papa’s website was a huge job. Read on to find out how Ruth and Lana completed this project, ahead of their UX New Zealand 2016 presentation.
- UX Yoga – Or how to do UX in an agile world
- The Agile methodology has been widely adopted in businesses the world over. But what happens when Agile and UX collide? Natalie Kerschner explains how UX and Agile work together.
- What is Speculative Design?
- Phil Balagtas, senior staff designer at GE Aviation, shares his thoughts and feelings on speculative design ahead of his presentation at UX New Zealand 2016.
- Understanding a museum’s digital audience
- How important are personas to UX design? Lana Gibson, from Lanalytics, discusses how she used data and personas to redesign the Te Papa website ahead of her UX New Zealand 2016 presentation.
- T’s, E’s, Paint Drips, and Webs: What makes a UX Generalist?
- What makes up a great UX Generalist? Ahead of her presentation at UX New Zealand 2016, Content Strategist Stacey Seronick discusses what she thinks is the ideal skill set.
Page 1 of 1512345...10...»Last »