Welcome to "Optimal Workshop" articles.
All the latest and greatest from the team. Find out the what, why, and how of product design and company culture at Optimal Workshop.
- How to create awareness of UX and run a workshop
- As more and more companies are tuning into the power and benefits of UX, many are scrambling to find the right way to introduce it to the workplace. Read on to find out how to run a workshop.
- 3 ways you can use online surveys in your UX research
- Online survey tools can be used in many different ways. Whether you want to complement your existing remote user testing, or use them for another purpose entirely, with a little imagination your options are almost endless.
- A snapshot of Optimal Workshop customers
- Our User Research team recently invited a number of our users to complete a survey in order to develop a wider snapshot of how people use our tools. Read on for the results!
- Join our user research panel and help improve our tools
- If you'd like to share your experience using Optimal Workshop tools, our User Research team is keen to hear it. Join our research panel — here's how!
- How to test paper prototypes with users
- Paper prototypes are an awesome way to introduce research early in the design process. They’re cheap, useful, and testing them is actually kind of fun.
- Dodging the demo dilemma
- Our customer success manager Paddy shares some tips and tricks to acing your next demo. Read on to figure out what you should and shouldn't do!
- CEO update: Always be building
- Our CEO Andrew Mayfield waxes lyrical about the goings on at Optimal Workshop — things we've seen and what lies on the road ahead of us.
- Calling all researchers and designers!
- At Optimal Workshop, we love helping all the researchers and designers in our community. If you'd like to take part in doing this too, submit a chapter to our upcoming ebook on user interview best practices.
- Tree testing in the design process — Part 1: The research phase
- When we’re designing a website, nothing happens in a vacuum. Every facet of design affects everything else. Read on as Dave O'Brien explains where IA fits into the design process in this three part series.
- Introducing participant screening
- Participant screening questions have been released on Bleeding Edge. Read on to find out how to use them, and why you should include them in your studies.
Page 1 of 1412345...10...»Last »