The sections features content on creating and running effective first-click tests using Chalkmark. Read research stories, case studies, and see how others have used card sorting to solve real problems and get priceless insights into the minds of users and teams.
- All grown up: what first-click testing can teach us about an enterprise
- Large enterprises are wonderfully complex creatures. They change organically over time. They get together; they break up—sometimes amicably, but not always; they make new friends; they spawn smaller companies; they rebrand themselves...
- A sparkly new user interface for your participants
- We've been improving the UI features of Treejack, OptimalSort, and Chalkmark, and in this post our designer Matt shows you a few befores-and-afters.
- Does the first click really matter? Treejack says yes
- A paper published in 2009 established a positive link between first clicks and task success in scenario-based user tests. We've followed this study up by analyzing data from millions of tree tests. Here's what we found.
- Thanksgiving, Chalkmark, and the biggest Turkey: Study findings
- We created and ran a Chalkmark study with a Thanksgiving theme. Read the ridiculous key findings, participate in the fun study, or check out the live results.
- A trusty steed
- A reflection on Optimal Workshop's reliability challenges.