Andrew makes things easier as CEO and Product Manager at Optimal Workshop.
- Nailing the Reframer ‘capture’ experience
- Getting your tagging right in a Reframer project will lead to higher quality data. Here's a new feature to help you get it right.
- You can now gather data on card order in OptimalSort
- Want to find out the order your participants sort cards into in OptimalSort? Excellent. Because now you can.
- Finally, our 4th tool is out!
- We've released a new tool designed for gathering and analyzing qualitative, observational research.
- Does the first click really matter? Treejack says yes
- A paper published in 2009 established a positive link between first clicks and task success in scenario-based user tests. We've followed this study up by analyzing data from millions of tree tests. Here's what we found.
- Treejack Improvements: Bloopers and Deleted Scenes
- We changed something. You spoke up. We listened. We changed it back. Now, we reflect.
- Congratulations you guys! Optimal Experience joins PwC
- Optimal Experience, our beloved user experience consultancy sister company, has been acquired by the multinational professional services firm PwC. Woohoo!